Carlo Rainaldi was responsible for most of the interior, although there has been much embellishment since his time. Opinions on it are divided. The stucco decorations are by Giuliano Corsini and Andrea Bevilacqua. Some alterations were made by Francesco Vespiginani in the mid 19th century restoration. The nave has arcade pillars with Ionic pilasters attached, revetted in red and white Sicilian jasper and supporting a barrel-vaulted ceiling.
|Related links:||Carlo Rainaldi (1611-1691)|
|Francesco Vespiginani (1842-1899)|